What I'm doing right now
- Last time I updated this page I wrote how "my work schedule has been insane in January". January-Sanna was so young, so naive. February took it to a whole new level and I don't even know how it's possible to work 90-hour weeks, but I did. March was slightly better, but still intense.
- I started a new assignment a couple of weeks ago (which will run till June 15) and I already know I'll miss the team when I leave. They are awesome.
- And this is the most exciting thing - on Friday I finally start Project: Home base Berlin! Will be doing every other week Berlin/Stockholm during my assignment here, then it's full-time. Hopefully I'll find an apartment soon.
- Everything in life has been on hold while I been focusing all my attention on surviving assignments, so my reading goal of one book per week has not gone according to plan. But, I'll catch up. Currently finishing up Hemingway's A Moveable Feast (in the spirit of hanging out at Café de Flore in Paris a week ago).
- My Tequila Friday Newsletter has been on hold, but now it's April and it's time to get back in business again. Somewhat frequently every other week. If you're interested, you can sign up here.
Updated April 4, 2018.