What I'm doing right now
- Took a proper vacation over New Years and visited a friend in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. All the fun, and sooooo well-needed to get some sunshine before bracing the rest of winter in Sweden.
- My work schedule is insane the coming month. But, it's so much fun. And I'm so grateful I get to work with these people and projects.
- Mid-March Project: Home base Berlin begins! Beyond excited for this.
- I got so excited after reading Creativity, Inc I decided to kick some reading ass this year. One book per week is my goal, going well so far, and good motivation when I'm tempted to waste time on social media.
- And speaking of social, I finally kicked my Facebook habit. Now I log in about once a day to just check on notifications and groups, and can easily go days without noticing. Liberating, I tell you.
- I don't follow that many series anymore, but The Good Place just keeps getting stronger and I have a serious crush on Dirk Gently.
- My Tequila Friday Newsletter is still going, somewhat frequently every other week. If you're interested, you can sign up here.
Updated January 16, 2018.