A collection of notes, on what I'm doing right now.
- Being nomadic has worked well for me, but, man, am I happy to call Berlin home and to have my own space again. Now I just need to figure out how to decorate this 32 m2 room.
- Tonight I'm flying back to Stockholm for my last week with the company and team I worked with this spring. I'm gonna miss them.
- This also means than one week from now, it will be the first time in six months I won't be working minimum 40 hour weeks. Honestly, I have a hard time remembering what it feels like to own your time again.
- I recently picked up Sapiens again, after a hiatus of about 18 months.
- My Tequila Friday Newsletter is not going out frequently, but it does come out every now and then. If you're interested, you can sign up here.
Updated June 11, 2018.