Some notes on what's happening in my life at the moment.
- This Berlin summer has been magical, but now I'm starting to crave more focus and less distractions.
- Had friends visiting last weekend and I love showing people around and share my favorite places in this city. It was mostly two days of catching up, trying new drinks and eating all the ice cream. If you're curious, I've started working on a map with noteworthy spots here.
- I'm on the waiting list for my next 10 days of Vipassana, which starts August 22 if I get in. Honestly, it feels daunting to do it again. While I look forward to see how this second experience unfolds, I still remember vividly how brutally hard it was in the beginning. But, when you want to do something and it scares you, you know it's time.
- Plans for autumn and winter are in motion, looking forward to share more about it later in September.
- My Tequila Friday Newsletter has been on a long hiatus, but tomorrow it's finally gonna start up again, and will continue to go out every now and then. If you're interested, you can sign up here.
Updated August 16, 2018.