What I'm doing right now
- My work schedule has been insane in January, and will continue to be so for February.
- For my own amusement I'm currently doing a few experiments. I started the cold shower thing in the morning a month ago, and the weirdest thing (you know, besides from gasping for air so hard I start coughing) is that I'm rarely feel cold anymore. Swedish winter usually means me shivering every waken moment, and now I even stopped wearing an extra sweater under my jacket. Why didn't you people doing this explain this consequences to me earlier?
- Original plan was to start Project: Home base Berlin in mid-March, but suddenly I got an offer I couldn't refuse. Prior to Berlin, I'm gonna spend a couple of weeks on another favorite continent, visiting new places and OMG I'M SO EXCITED. I've dreamed about this for years. More to be said on this.
- I got so excited after reading Creativity, Inc I decided to kick some reading ass this year. One book per week is my goal, going well so far, and good motivation when I'm tempted to waste time on social media.
- I don't follow that many series anymore, but The Good Place just keeps getting stronger and I have a serious crush on Dirk Gently.
- My Tequila Friday Newsletter is currently on pause due to work,. Back in March, somewhat frequently every other week. If you're interested, you can sign up here.
Updated January 29, 2018.